Tuesday, April 05, 2011

TI Expansion preview and other news.

For those that are interested in this upcoming expansion the first preview is up. Go give it a look.

The first Nighfall expansion has also been announced it is called Martial Law. I really liked this game but I felt the base set was skimpy on cards. This is a stand alone expansion so I assume that means you don't need the base game.

Fighting Formations is going to be released on April 7th. Of course by released I mean shipped to all the P500 customers like myself. I'm very eager to get my copy as I really like what they are trying with the mechanics.



This week is going to be kind of slow for me as I'm preparing for a trip so hopefully Chris and Todd can keep you entertained.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.