Friday, April 29, 2011

Hey! that's my fish goes mobile.

This caught me off guard but FFG has released a mobile version of this fun game.

Fantasy Flight Games is delighted to announce that the international bestseller Hey, That’s My Fish! is now available for your mobile device! Hey, That's My Fish! is a visually stunning game across all platforms, including a Universal version that runs in full resolution on all iOS devices, plus a native version for your Android devices.

If you're going wait a minute this isn't an FFG game well apparently it is now. The publishers is also releasing a boxed versions "With a new box, new penguin miniatures, and new artwork, the updated Hey, That’s My Fish! will delight fans of the classic board game while engaging newcomers."

As you all know I am a big FFG fan but lately I've become a little disappointed with what they are doing. I'll save that editorial for another time.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.