Thursday, June 16, 2011

GenCon Questions

I started laying out my GenCon schedule this week. Trying to secure appointments with various companies and designers. GenCon is always a mad house and as press you don't get much more time then the average attendee in the exhibition hall.  I like this because GenCon should be about gaming and not something crazy like E3.

I haven't attended an E3 in years but I still have bad memories of it. Anyway the openness of GenCon makes it very hard to get people's time on the floor so I like to set up as much as I can ahead of time. So I'm throwing this out to all of our OBGB readers who can't descend on Indy in a few short months.

What do you want to see? Who do you want me to talk to? Get me those request either in the comments or via email and I will try and make it happen.

Also it's been a rather slow week for reviews on OBGB because I've been spending much of my free time looking at converting the site off of Blogger into a more traditional site. This is taking a lot of time but in the end I think it will be worth it.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.