Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gamewright launches Port-a-Party line

As a parent I'm always looking for ways to keep my two girls busy on trips. I don't mind the occasional DVD or video game being played but whether it is a long car ride or some downtime in the hotel room at the amusement park I'm looking for something to keep them busy. Luckily both of my girls love to play games, unfortunately as a gamer you know most of the games today take up a lot of space to move around.

That's why I was very interested in the press release that I just received. Gamewright is releasing a line of games that can be played on the go and in a short amount of time. You can find out more about them on their blog and they are coming out with two games to start the line up.

The games sounds perfect for families but also for parties as well. At a price tag of $9.99 it will be interesting to see if this line up takes off.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Blog Archive

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.