Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fighting Formation Demo


Fighting Formations is one of the better war games I have had the pleasure of playing. I may have to make an adjustment to our review policy just so I can talk glowingly about this game. GMT is offering a demo tomorrow night on Vassal. I'd love to attend this but it's my daughters birthday. If you want to see why this is such a great game with a fantastic mechanic then see the below.

On Thursday, May 19 at 8:30pm Eastern Time: We will be conducting a live online demonstration of Fighting Formations: Grossdeutschland Infantry Division. You can get all the information on how to tune in from our Ventrilo Voice Server page.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Blog Archive

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.