Tuesday, July 08, 2008

GE on the way

I saw a post that indicated Galactic Emperor should start shipping the end of this week. I really can't wait to give this a try along with the new Wow game.

Other then that I don't have much on my radar, GenCon is coming up next month and I'm not sure what I'll be looking to score down there. Overall it has been a quiet spring, I guess last year saw so many releases I wanted that this year seems tame in comparison.

I played a game of Marvel Heroscape with my 5 year old the other day and she beat the living daylights out of me. She is really into superheroes right now so it is cool to seem here enjoy this game, too bad I doubt there will ever be any expansions.

If you have any news or game suggestions please drop me a line as my work is eating up my time to scour the internet for news.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.