Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back in the Saddle

I'm back, did anyone miss me. Vacation love it, hate it when it ends. Spent the better part of 3 days just trying to catch up with work, haven't even looked at a game (board, video) in about 2 weeks. Luckily I've got game night tomorrow and I'm looking forward to playing something.

I've got plenty of vacation stories but none of them fit for this blog. Although I did get a flat just a mere 100 miles from my house in the middle of bum lick Indiana. couldn't fix the tire and apparently every place closed at 5pm. So I needed to stay over night in South Bend, wasn't a great way to start the trip.

The best part of the story is the object which causes the flat was a bone, think on that for a minute. Animal dies, decomposes on the highway and a piece of bone breaks of and bounces around for who knows how long. Then right before I get to the spot it's at it ends up angled at the exact degree it needs to impale itself in my tire. I gotta say that is some impressive luck.

Lets see whats on tap, I've got a Singstar review coming up. I've got a few video reviews i am going to try and finish off in the upcoming weeks. The first being on Pandemic, my video reviews are going to have a little twist to them so stay tuned for that.

Oh best thing yet, I got turned down for a press pass at Gencon. Yep I have this blog and write for several sites and nope no luck. Considering the "press" I saw at last years event I am quite stunned by this.

Alrighty enough ranting for now, I'll be in touch.

1 comments:

Yeager said...

Welcome back!

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.