Monday, September 18, 2006

My Game

So I've been working on a game for a while now. It's what would be considered a light game. It uses cards and pieces and the theme is espionage. Kind of a cross between an RPG and minatures game, but very..very light.

It's a 4 player game, the base game is simple enough. Each players works for a different organization, their all assigned the same goal on a mission for example retrieve a top secret microchip. The players all start at different entry points at the objective and away they go.

I don't wantto give to much away right now, but I will be posting about it periodically as it developes. Actually the rules are done and I am in card making mode. I plan to start play testing in a few weeks.

Anyway tomorrow I will be posting about the main mechanic in the game and that is dice spotting.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.