Monday, February 11, 2008

Sins Contest

Here is the deal I need a banner image. See that lovely templatized image sitting behind my blogs name? I think it should be more representative of a board gaming site. So if you're interested in trying to win a copy of Sins of the Solar Empire here is your chance.

All you need to do is click on the email link in the upper right and send me an email. Title it Sins Contest and then either attach or link to your submission. You can enter as many times as you want.

The winner will get a copy of the game and full credit on my blog for the use of the image.

The image needs to be a jpeg and the size is 740 x 150. The contest will run until the end of the month. I'll probably post soem finalists then make a decision so by entering you're giving me express permission to feature your images on the blog whether you win or not.

For those of you without artistic talent like myself don't worry I will be having more contests in the future.

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.