Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's missing?

I played Ascension tonight which is a pretty decent deck building card game and I realized man are companies really starting to milk this formula. Dominion is a great game but I stopped buying the expansion for it a while back. Thunderstone is also a decent game but it plays a lot like Dominion and of course Ascension plays like both of them.

Then I started thinking about the last time I played a game which was really different and well it's been a while. That's not to say companies aren't being innovative, but I really want something to come along and blow my socks off.

I want something I can't put down, can't wait to play and can't stop thinking about. Basically I want the Civ V of boardgames.

Where is that game? What is that game?

0 comments:

Follow Us

iconlogo_youtube iconlogo_twitter

Blog Information

Recently Played

Powered by Blogger.